The confidentiality of our customers' data and the protection of their privacy is a priority for us. Therefore, in order to ensure the security of your data and to respect the applicable law, Helping Hand has established a policy setting out rules on how we collect, process and use personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- contract of medical care,
- contract for the provision of non-medical services,
- a legitimate interest in direct marketing of the data controller's own services (including profiling) and the recovery of claims, as well as ensuring the security of persons and property,
- the law.
Administrator of Personal Data
Marcin Brysiak nr. NIP 9511998955, REGON 141109199 Hawajska 17 lok. 48 02776 Warszawa
Data Protection Supervisor
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This is the contact person for all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to the processing of data. You can contact the inspector as follows:
by e-mail: IOD@addictions.ai
Your personal data is processed for the purpose for which it was provided:
- You will be covered by a medical care contract,
- provide you with non-medical services, including the choice of glasses and corrective lenses,
- making settlements on account of the conducted business activity,
- to handle complaints if they are received,
- providing materials promoting the products and services of the data controller,
- archive your data in accordance with the law, ensure,
- safety of people and property (video monitoring of the clinic).
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes - as we process your data for marketing purposes based on a legitimate interest,
- the right to object to the processing of data on grounds of a special situation - in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- The right to access your personal data,
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data only if we are not legally obliged to process them,
- The right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used IT format. You may send this data to another data controller or request that we send your data to another data controller. However, we will only do so if such transmission is technically possible.
To exercise these rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Data collected automatically
When you visit our website, data about your activity is automatically recorded, including your IP address, browser type and operating system type. This data is used exclusively for administrative and statistical purposes.
The transmission of personal data and communication with our servers is encrypted and takes place using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
In order to block the transfer of such files, you should set your browser accordingly, bearing in mind that some functions of the website may not work.
Sharing data with third parties
Helping Hand will pass on your personal data:
- entities processing data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities authorized by law,
- entities and natural persons authorized by you.
Pamiętaj, jeśli potrzebujesz natychmiastowej pomocy i czujesz, że możesz zrobić sobie krzywdę, zadzwoń niezwłocznie pod 112 – bezpłatny numer alarmowy!